GOLD FATTENING FEED
It is an excellent feed balanced with nutrients prepared to provide maximum fattening performance in culture breed beef cattle.
CONTAINS 16% RAW PROTEIN
• İpek Gold Fattening is a high energy fattening feed.
• Balanced by protein, vitamin and mineral substances.
• It is produced in powder, granule and pellet forms.
• It is a rich feed with quality raw materials (barley, corn by-products, soybean meal).
• It provides the fastest fattening performance in a short time.
• İpek Gold Fattening provides a rapid increase in body weight.
• Thanks to its balanced vitamin-mineral content, it minimizes the risk of disease.
• Due to the high quality raw material content, nutrient deductibility is easy.
• İpek Gold Fattening is used especially in the feeding of culture breed beef cattle.
• İpek Gold Fattening feed can be used especially in short-term fattening programs (3-6 months) and in the fattening period after fattening.
• İpek Gold Feed should be given to the animals in the feed slowly and by getting used to it. During the fattening period, İpek Gold Feed should be given in 2 equal portions, 2 times a day.
• There is absolutely no need to give the animals additional barley crushed together with İpek Gold Fattening. This may cause serious digestive disturbances to animals in a short-term fattening program.
• Ipek Gold Fattening Feed provides a balanced growth when fed with alternative roughage (corn silage, straw) in the table below, which is prepared with scientific studies, taking into account an average daily weight gain of 1400 grams.